GRRRRRRR-no big CFC questions (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i know there were a few little ones...but CFC's were the only part of chemistry i ever FULLY understood, and there were no big questions on them.
stupid examiners, stupid!!

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
haha.. wasn't there a thread on the chem board with someone saying that there was DEFINITELY gonna be a 6-marker on CFCs??

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dunno, but i wish there was....that 7 marker haber process shoulda been on CFC's instead...like, i reckon i did ok considering we never covered the Haber process in class...but i reckon if it hadda been CFC's i woulda got 7/7 for sure

N

ND

Originally posted by +:: $i[Q]u3 ::+
haha.. wasn't there a thread on the chem board with someone saying that there was DEFINITELY gonna be a 6-marker on CFCs??
Yeh, apparently his tutor told him. :rolleyes:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
whats the difference, they r all the same anyway... evaluate impact or significance or discuss effectiveness or assess appropriateness... :rolleyes:

eeyore

i was hoping for it too
but it guess it's too common so they left it out

sunken eyes

HSC
7 marks on some crappy bit of the haber process. that test was so ridiculous.

pri

HSC
N/A
it was ok...coz it tested more how well you knew the sylabus, i mean the eutrophication test was a tiny part of the end of the topic, the Haber was too (a tiny dot point) .

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
the Haber Process is ALWAYS in EVERY test
which is good, it's easy

i wish there were cfcs and NO2 etc. questions

thehalford

Twas a shame about the lack of CFC. I think I buggered up the Biomass question though. So would have ripped if it was CFC instead.

manta

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i know there were a few little ones...but CFC's were the only part of chemistry i ever FULLY understood, and there were no big questions on them.
stupid examiners, stupid!!
yeah I was stoked with the haber process question, but a big CFC question woulda been heaps better then some of the other crap they had in there!! I thought it was weird there were so many 5-7 mark questions, I woulda thought they would be mostly 3, 4 markers... Oh well... who cares now hey?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hehehe, my chem teacher told us like last week shes known since july what was in the bio exam (she had to do it), and half the people in my chem class also do bio, and we're all really close to her, so it musta been really hard for her to keep her mouth shut for like 3-4 months

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that would be hard, so u didnt know she knew?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)