Grumpy Exam Women (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I thought the ones in the HSC were bad - our were so cranky and anti-student - it was amusing in one aspect, and annoying in an other - pretty much accusing us of everythign before we had even started! (This was for MAS104)
Some people forgot their ID and they would make the joke 'You are a very naughty girl/boy - person laughs a little - them: it is not funny!

what have you guys experienced with your exam grannies?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yay another procrastination thread!

I love you icf!

Grumpy exam ladies? hrrm... i can't think of the exam pples but i can talk about my mates... farr out i've got one whose constantly snapping my head off.. and its like oh gosh calm down, i just wanted to ask you what topics were going to be examinable! I hate people who get short with you during exam time... it makes me feel so unloved :(

Oooh im gunna make another procrastinatino thread :d i just thought of a topic!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
well i dont have a grumpy old woman thingy
but ermm.. well its got nothing to do with them being old lol... but i haaate it when they talk during the exam. like they stop everyone to say like' 10 mins left.. you can't leave etc etc" ... and then they repeat it and im like ... argghh you said it at the beginning lemme do my work! i can't concentrate so i just sit there and wait for them to finish... and thats like 3mins gone

*hopeful*

HSC
omg exam supervisors are alwayz walking round with poles up their asses, for gods sake u'd think they got the worse jobs in the world

n i reckon their all rascist old grannies n grandpa's, they so mean 2 the international azn's..... fark so they brought in their translation dictionaries by accident u'd think they'd brought a bomb or sumfn.....

yeh i think i sound a bit bitchy but thats cuz im stressin n yes anniegirl im one of those ppl u dont wana talk 2 b4 an exam cuz i'll either bite ur head off or stress u out heaps

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
woo hoo, a thread with some action, i agree with what you said in the law thread clairegirl but i didn't want to reply there. i hadn't been on for about 14 hours and there were about 3 posts when i came on.

i don't like how some of them are moody, you can't ask them anything without them being short with you, like once when i was trying to work out if i was at the wrong room. i also don't like how they talk at 10 mins to go because if i'm still working at that time i need to concentrate.

i'm pretty calm, or just distracted, with friends before exams but i bite my family's heads off for a few days before

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh so u like some action there iab ? *hinthintflirtywink*

:p

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I agree with lcf - what's with all the announcements throughout the exam!? It drives me insane! And it always seems to happen when I'm in the middle of a crucial sentence. Ugh. It is so annoying!!! I'm so grrr now thinking about it. I just want to pull one of those pole's out of their ass and hit them across the head with it!!

Another thing I hate is when the take your ID and your little signature piece of paper and if its not exact ask you to sign it again. Its another waste of time, and its happened twice to me (because I've changed my signature since first year). I mean, for god's sake, look at the fucking picture!! Dont bother me for another signature when I'm trying to do an exam!!

/end rant.

*hopeful*

HSC
iambored said:
and.. you're bi? you give flirty-type-winks to the guys as well :p

hehehe nooo!

im just so bored that im pretending that i dont know ur a chick n ur actually sum seductive cute iambored kinda guy

p.s dont act like u dont luv it :p

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol im the opposite... im toooo calm before exams

X

xeuyrawp

Oh yeah, I'm hating the examinors.

I once walked into the room with a mate, and he cracked his knee on a table. We both burst out in laughter, and some old wench literally yelled at us for a full minute. She went on about how we should be excluded from the exam because what we did constituted cheating...

It was one of those moments where you just had to agree and say you are sorry, even though you know you're right. (Hates those moments.)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol trust me, i don't love it

too calm before exams is bad. i'm trying to take that approach but i don't get anything done.. that's why i'm here again, argh, gotta do something for more than 5 mins at a time.

how was that cheating? :confused:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Oh yeah, I'm hating the examinors.

I once walked into the room with a mate, and he cracked his knee on a table. We both burst out in laughter, and some old wench literally yelled at us for a full minute. She went on about how we should be excluded from the exam because what we did constituted cheating...

It was one of those moments where you just had to agree and say you are sorry, even though you know you're right. (Hates those moments.)
cracked knee on table = cheating
wow those examiners sound smart

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
iambored said:
lol trust me, i don't love it

too calm before exams is bad. i'm trying to take that approach but i don't get anything done.. that's why i'm here again, argh, gotta do something for more than 5 mins at a time.

how was that cheating? :confused:
yes too calm is bad!
on the way to uni, i have all my notes in front of me and stuff.. and i should be fully trying to remember everything... and i just sit there listening to music, pretending its me singing lol, and looking out the window
like right now i have my accg stuff on my legs in front of me, and im here and on youtube watching MVs

*hopeful*

HSC
:s i think i scared iab! sorri!

i have no luv for girls, im just playin :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:) i know, you also now know i know ;)

i love how notes infront of you = study. just like this board = study because it's uni related. certain tv shows and songs also = study when they are related to my topics (one of them ended up being really good actually)

in breaking news i timed myself and did 12 minutes and 54 seconds of work (with 1 break to sit infront of the heater but that doesn't count). my next aim is 17 minutes straight.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
iambored said:

i love how notes infront of you = study. just like this board = study because it's uni related. certain tv shows and songs also = study when they are related to my topics (one of them ended up being really good actually)

in breaking news i timed myself and did 12 minutes and 54 seconds of work (with 1 break to sit infront of the heater but that doesn't count). my next aim is 17 minutes straight.
ooh what songs that?

what im listening to now " i wanna saaave you.. i wanna saaaaave youu" ... damn that means im not studying ... but i have bos and notes in front of me, so that at least means i am lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol, i've usually already passed, so I see most exams as useless, thank god humanities, and so don't really take notice of the ladies, but the ones i've had seemed rather nice

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:

I've been playing games for the past 2 weeks, football and day of defeat for those playing at home, so over it rofl

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
I've been playing games for the past 2 weeks, football and day of defeat for those playing at home, so over it rofl
I bet you prefer Allied scum? [/German accent]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)