Guaranteed Band 6 English essays (1 Viewer)

ReiXJ

HSC
HI there

Are you struggling with advanced english right now?. Now i have the solution to this problem. Dont go blowing hundreds of dollars on tutoring that requires you to endless time and has no guarrentees.

Instead I'm offering to sell you my essays which will guarrentee you that band 6 in advanced english. This is a proven method that I have tested with students of 2016. I received an english mark of 93 and all my students in 2016 have each received minimum of 90 in english.

If you are interested, the texts i did and are:

Discovery - Bill Bryson's short history of nearly everything

Creative

Mod A -Metropolis/ 1984

Mod B- Hamlet

Mod C - Auden poetry

All will guarrentee you high marks

Only selling to a small pool of people
Please any questions give me a text 0425668823, i'm happy to answer any queries you may have, all negotiable

Cheers

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Why do you keep deleting? @jimmysmith560
The user has the right to request resources as she pleases, provided that she does not breach forum rules.

On the other hand, you guys have recently been derailing threads and initiating discussions that are unrelated to other threads in which this same user has posted, which is also against forum rules, hence the reason that your recent posts have been deleted.

As much as I love to see you guys have a good time, it would be good if you could move any casual discussions to a more relevant section of BoS. Thanks :)

carrotsss

HSC
The user has the right to request resources as she pleases, provided that she does not breach forum rules.

On the other hand, you guys have recently been derailing threads and initiating discussions that are unrelated to other threads in which this same user has posted, which is also against forum rules, hence the reason that your recent posts have been deleted.

As much as I love to see you guys have a good time, it would be good if you could move any casual discussions to a more relevant section of BoS. Thanks :)
What are the forum rules

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
What are the forum rules
That is a good question. They are essentially a set of basic rules that users need to be mindful of when using BoS. In addition to derailing warranting post deletion, other rules extend to things including:
  • Spam - Spam posts are removed as soon as we become/are made aware of them.
  • Copyrighted material - This includes exam papers made by particular companies (as opposed to those made by schools, which can be freely shared on BoS) as well as textbooks, which cannot be posted on BoS.
  • Explicit content
  • Flaming or other inappropriate behaviour - BoS is a community where everyone is treated with respect. Abusive posts are therefore not tolerated.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

1677657516884.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)