Harbahjan Singh (1 Viewer)

Anar Luhar

Harbahjan Singh, the turbanator, is the world's greatest spinner in world cricket today.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
No way, although he was impressive yesterday, to be considered the best he must perform that well outside of India.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
pffft thats a broad statement, i think even kumble's better than him.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
warne is the best, den kumble and murali den maybe vettori ...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
On a different note, kumble's moved up a spot in the wicket taking list equalling kapil dev...i think hes equal 5th now?

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Harbhajan has apparently been reported by Jeff Crowe for having a suspect action while bowling his "doosra."

What a load of bollocks. His action looks fine to me, he was called back in 98 but he remedied his action and now it's fine. I'm sure he'll get through whatever the ICC throw at him.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
he is a bit of a prick i must say

attitude wise

Kumble is much better

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
err....masterbation reference?

as for him being the best, he needs to perform outside india

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I think the next generation of Indian bowlers will be predominantely pace bowlers...led by Irfan Pathan

bobbie212

it has alot to do with the type of wickets, which i presume will not change. so probably still spinners comming through.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
But remember that India these days are playing more and more overseas and if this years anything to go by their win record away from home in test matches (67%) is much better than at home (50%) thanks largely to their pace attack. Also this year they had 17 odi matches away compared to 1 at home. Its not surprising that Pathan is the overall leading wicket taker for any country in odi with 46

bobbie212

yes but it all starts with 1st class cricket. which happens at home on turning pitches. tru though pathan has paved the way for some pace to come thru.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Anar said:
Harbahjan Singh, the turbanator, is the world's greatest spinner in world cricket today.

Despite your rather loose grip of the English language, your reference is very generous. Sadly, too generous.

ishq

brown?
HSC
acmilan said:
I think the next generation of Indian bowlers will be predominantely pace bowlers...led by Irfan Pathan
Irfan is going to be the next Big Thing in Indian cricket.

ishq

brown?
HSC
balaji reminds me of srinath...i dunno why..but yeah. And i absolutely love the expression on his face when he comes in to bowl. Hilarious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)