Has anyone else not checked it yet? (1 Viewer)

JOSH.

HSC
Everyone seems so impatient. I haven't checked mine yet, I might look after Christmas or after my sister's wedding (December 30th) so I can tell all my extended family "oh, haha, i don't know i haven't checked it yet."

I'm at my work Christmas party though, 1 more drink and I'll probably just be like "eh fuck it, I'll just look..."

I didn't check my HSC marks yesterday either.

terminator69

HSC
What are you achieving by doing this? All I see is pointless abstinence.

M@ster P

HSC
Everyone seems so impatient. I haven't checked mine yet, I might look after Christmas or after my sister's wedding (December 30th) so I can tell all my extended family "oh, haha, i don't know i haven't checked it yet."

I'm at my work Christmas party though, 1 more drink and I'll probably just be like "eh fuck it, I'll just look..."

I didn't check my HSC marks yesterday either.
lol do you think your good for not looking? people have the right to be impatient after 13 years of schooling. I suggest you look if you are going to uni so you have more time to choose your preferences and make final decisions as jan 5 is last day to change them

JOSH.

HSC
lol do you think your good for not looking?
no, not at all, i'm just in no mad rush.
people have the right to be impatient after 13 years of schooling. I suggest you look if you are going to uni so you have more time to choose your preferences and make final decisions as jan 5 is last day to change them
yeah i'm going to go to uni, but january 5th is like 2 and a half to 3 weeks away. it's literally next year so there's plenty of time to decide. and i dunno, maybe it's just cause my life is awesome at the moment but i don't want to risk getting upset by looking at a potentially disappointing mark.

JB10

HSC
No mad rush? In the time spent reading this post you could've checked the mark that you spent all year in achieving.

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
when you know you got * whats the point checking right?

moonblack

HSC
if u check now u can learn to toughen up and not sook before christmas when you have time to enjoy yourself with your family and friends.

your dumb plan involves you telling them "i haven't checked" in which ur relatives will then most likely tell you oh, lets check now!, in which you will according to yourself potentially be disappointed infront of everyone, live. you can then cry to your live audience.

on the other hand, if u check now you can potentially be happy, then build up to that happy christmas knowing you got an awesome christmas present

JOSH.

HSC
checked it about an hour ago, i got 96.50

i was pretty stoked....now i just feel meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)