has anyone ever got in to ACU national bachelor of nursing with a part completed... (1 Viewer)

aloushiie

HSC
has anyone ever got in to ACU national bachelor of nursing at north sydney with a part completed tafe diploma because i got in at UWS but i was hoping to get in at ACU and i dont know the problem because if i can get into something with a ranking of 67 why cant i get into acu national when there one is 62 this year 2010???

dan80seven

HSC
Re: has anyone ever got in to ACU national bachelor of nursing with a part completed.

has anyone ever got in to ACU national bachelor of nursing at north sydney with a part completed tafe diploma because i got in at UWS but i was hoping to get in at ACU and i dont know the problem because if i can get into something with a ranking of 67 why cant i get into acu national when there one is 62 this year 2010???
Was ACU your first preference. Maybe the UWS campus is bigger and has more spots available than the ACU campus you applied for? I'm going to Strathfield so I'm not sure how big the North Sydney one is. Did you apply for early achievers and mention the partially completed diploma? Just out of interest, why don't you want to get in at UWS? Good luck anyway :)

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
Re: has anyone ever got in to ACU national bachelor of nursing with a part completed.

Remember that ATAR cut-off does not include people who got in through early achievers, well i do not think so anyway. There might of been a considerable amount of people who applied without a ATAR such as mature aged students who may of being more competitive and what not and as a result the course filled up. Try again for later round offers, and maybe call ACU and ask them if there are other ways you can get in.

If you choose to go to UWS you could try and transfer later on.

Sultun

Banned
HSC
N/A

Did you emphasize your devotion to stopping the spread of contraception in Africa? Or the plight to have creationism taught in schools? They accept people on their degree of devotion to Ratzinger and his teachings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)