has anyone switched from a different law degrees from any other uni to usyd or unsw? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i know that i won't get such a high uai, like nothing vey high. however, i am still hoping to get into a law degree at either macquarie, uws or uow. so what are my chances of transferring? or what would i need to do to maybe get a successful transfer??

thanking you all in advance.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
how high is not so high.
If you get a 97 uai, and a disitinction GPA, then you should be able to transfer to usyd Law.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hhmm that means i will have no chance...well how about from uws to macq? anyone doen that?

the reason i am asking is that my slgihtest guess of what the highest uai i can get is only just over 90.

X

xeuyrawp

wrong_turn said:
hhmm that means i will have no chance...well how about from uws to macq? anyone doen that?

the reason i am asking is that my slgihtest guess of what the highest uai i can get is only just over 90.
It would be more beneficial for you to come into arts at Mac (or the other non-law subject), and get a Distinction average. Internal transfer is quite easy at mac, just need a D average to be safe:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)