Hatshepsut (1 Viewer)

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Hey does anyone have any good secondary sources for Hattie? I have got all the primary ones ( our whole class is made to recite- the midle collinade at dier al bhari depicts the expidition to punt, her building program is outlined at spidous atrimidious....) all i know is that there were heaps of people who thought she wasnt really in control and that senmut was the brains (stupid men historians) or that she was a big pacifist...i would love some more info and our library is REALLY bad (i broke there photoopier to get back at them for having only one book on john donne), so anyone who has any ideas please let me know

viola_lavender

Hey, I can give you some authors names and their book titles, you may use these as secondary sources.
- A.Gardiner (Egypt of The Pharaohs)
- A.Wilson (The Culture of Ancient Egypt)
- Gay Robins (Women in Ancient Egypt)
I hope it helps u. :)

Sugardoll

I used alot of Gae Calender For secondary source. For primary source i had Deir el Bahari and chapelle Rouge

bluu

as a final source you should refer to Tydesley's infamous book "Hatchepsut" - it's good for a summary of the Thutmosids as well. Hope it's of use mate.

mmhmm

Pamela bradleys ancient egypt text book is the best its got a really good chapter on hatshepsut!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)