Have you never moved? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniKate

HSC
Hey guys, for my IRP I'm conducting research into the effects of relocation on a teenager's wellbeing and am interested in finding information about a teenager's wellbeing if they've never moved. If this pertains to you, it would be greatly appreciated if you would complete the questionnaire below:

1. How have your relationships with your siblings been affected as you’ve become older?

2. To what extent have you been able to pursue your interests during your teenage years? How has this affected you?

3. Who did you look to for help when you first started “growing up”? How did your parents try to help you transition into “teenagehood”?

4. How difficult did you find it to fit into the high school community initially (as far as friends and schoolwork are concerned)? What do you think was responsible for this?

5. How do you feel your self-esteem has been affected since becoming a teenager?

6. How do you feel your sense of belonging has been affected since becoming a teenager? (How long did it take for you to feel like you belonged in a peer group?)

7. Do think becoming older has affected the way you interact with others (family and peers)? How?

8. Who would you go to first for advice: friends or family? Why?

9. What have been the challenging and rewarding aspects of being a teenager?

10. Where do you think of as home?

11. Overall, do you view being a teenager as positive or negative? Why?

12. Do you think your life experiences have helped or hindered your personal and academic development? Please explain.

13. Would you consider moving? Why/why not?

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Do you mean 'moved' instead of 'never moved'?

DaniKate

HSC
I have 2 different questionnaires that I've posted, one for people who have moved and one for peole who haven't, as I tried to state in the thread title...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)