Head of the River 2005 (1 Viewer)

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
:confused: i think view r a bit down the bottom buddyyy...

it will b a good race this year...prob between joeys kings to win...and shore, high not to far behind
I think..joeys will win - they beat kings by a second at nationals last week even though they were 4 seconds behind at the start..they were prob holding back on purpose aswel - but who knows...it can all change on the day

Last edited:

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
It will be close, with Kings and Joeys in good form and strangely High up there for the first time in ages. Ill be there although im not drinking, it should be fun. Btw psyfre what school did u go to?

Btw - Riverview haven't been doing great this yr....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ah crap. 4th is still amazing, but what I'd give for third place for high.
I wonder when the last time we got 4th or above was.

psyfre

HSC
?!?! i dont believe shore won. i feel sry for Joeys - they have come 2nd for like the last 3 or so yrs...ow well

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
kings shouldve come first in the 1st adn 2nd 8s..we did so well at teh state champs...

psyfre

HSC
enoch said:
kings shouldve come first in the 1st adn 2nd 8s..we did so well at teh state champs...
umm - soz. gota disagree wit ya. Joeys def shoulda won - they have been in the top 3 for so long yet havnt won for ages and wit them wining the nationals only a week ago they definantly would thought it was their time. state champs were nearly a month ago, it dsnt matter how good kings went then...shore were peakn now - and thats all that counts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)