• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

headstart tutoring (1 Viewer)

medstudents

HSC
Are you looking to get a headstart on the HSC with a cheap, experienced, passionate and knowledge tutor. Then, I can help YOU
When sitting my HSC, I noticed that there were fewer tutors that actually provided support in the November-Feburary period where a huge difference to your final ATAR can be made.
I aim to in a short few weeks run students through the entirety of their course so they have a feel for what the coming year holds.
I specialize in mathematics [HSC or Preliminary Mathematics (i.e. 2u/3u/4u)], Business Studies, Modern History and English, but can also teach Chemistry. I graduated with an ATAR of 98.
I charge $30/hr for one-on-one and $20/hr per person for group lessons – very little compared to the resources and effort that I will put in.
I can teach at most libraries, at my home or at your home if you live close to a station (preferably in the inner west). Other arrangements can be made upon discussion. Classes are pay-as-you-go and very flexible and I’m happy to teach you for many hours or even days in a row. No lock-ins
Email me for more information, proof of results, more about me or to arrange classes available from November 20th.
Content of the lessons
1) Homework revision: 2) Revision Quiz 3) Main lesson 4) Review of Class:
Contact Information:
Mobile : 0450020443
Email : unidentifiable2000-tutor@yahoo.com

Please send me an email if you are interested in classes with the times you are available and subjects you would like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)