Hellllllp!!!!!!!!!! Marie Antoinette related text (1 Viewer)

cookie munchie

HSC
Help!!!!!!! my teacher says i should change my related text for power play and i only have Marie Antoinette and i was thinking of using it.....my thesis is that pride is a human weakness that leads to our lust for power, thus manifesting powerplays between political, collective and sexual power and that people are so consumed by pride, their ideals, integrity and love become the casualties of power struggles.

HOW can i relate that to Marie Antoinette and what techniques are there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Major help needed....please help if you can....the help will be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for helping

saygoodbye

HSC
Marie antoinette is misrepresented by historians throughout time. She did not want to obtain power, she merely just tried to entertain herself by spending money on fashion and sexual activities because Louis XVI didn't have sex with her for 7 years.

cookie munchie

HSC
Message to saygoodbye:
what you say I agree with however if you ignore the historical misinterpretation what does the film say about pride and how does that relate to the possible thesis that pride is a human weakness that leads to our lust for power, thus manifesting powerplays between political, collective and sexual power and that people are so consumed by pride, their ideals, integrity and love become the casualties of power struggles??????

Thanks for trying though

Message to lucyclairesmith:
[FONT=&quot]…fascinating…[/FONT]

HSC
your thesis is so long and detailed that maybe you'd find it easier to relate to marie antoinette (which i haven't seen) if you simplified it a bit- not sure if you can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)