HELLO PEOPLE! can you please HELP ME!? It's urgent... (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
REP FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY HELP ME

And don't ban me mods, i'll delete it when I get helped. It's just i have 2 hours left.

I haven't had the time to look up stuff after i got my uai.... full time job and all...

Is it okay if i only have 3 preferences? i mean, if i dont get into them, can i reapply next year? What are the disadvantages?

If i didnt get in, it would mean my MAJORWORKS and music theory was shit, not because of the uai.

So can I apply for uni again next year, and including HECS?
what's the deal?

Please help!

Last edited:

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
UWS Music has an excellent contemporary music school (far better than AIM or AICM or anything like that). They're also piss easy to get into.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC

natstar said:
You can have how many prefs up to 9 that you want, its better to have a few tho, just in case.
You can re-apply, but its a more difficut process. You have different UNI cutoffs becuase you are a non-recent year 12 leaver- these cutoffs are higher than the normal cutoffs.
I know you want to do music, but surely there are more than 3 music courses around. You can always try and transfer
But if you do wait a year and then apply if you have done a job or something to do with the course they can also take that into mind. Sorry, I would love to be of more help but I am not sure, only just started Year 12. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)