Help me please (1 Viewer)

Zapper

HSC
hello everyone.

ive just finished the HSC, and im hoping to get into one of the arts/comm courses at bathurst.

the problem is this: next year i have an opportunity to go overseas in september, and i can't defer the start of the course. so i was wondering, is it possible for me to do the first semester, and then defer the second session, or use my marks in the first session as credit to get myself some leniency?

i've spoken to the careers advisor at my old school, and she didn't know whether it was possible.

any help?

bex

HSC
ask the careers advisor to speak to the uni.. or else you should call them.
csu does have an overseas exchange program for people in 2nd year and above.. maybe you could incorporate your overseas travel into this? they also offer grants to some students to help them cover costs and pay their way.. might be something to look into! you can find out more at the csu website csu.edu.au

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
i think you can do 1st semester than you will have to defer the 2nd semester , and if all 2nd semester subjects are pre reqs. youll have to defer 1st semester of 2006 and start again mid way through 2006 on your second semester. if you choose subjects etc, you could come back 1st semester 2006 as long as you have done the pre reqs if any for the subjects you want to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)