Help me sort my time !!! (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Okay ill give u guys a brief view of 1 of my normal weeks
please dont laugh or flame me

here goes
monday : school until 11:30 , go home
1:30 go tafe for accounting
come back at 7 : bum around , watch TV then sleep ( oh yeah home work)

tuesday : school , i finish at 1:30 , go home , bum around , watch DVDs , play games , ( oh yeah homework)

wednesday : same as tuesday except i finish at 3 pm

thursday : same

friday : i finish at 12pm , go home bumb around until 6 pm , then i go work , come back at midnight or so ( sleep zzzZ)

saturday : bum around , go out , go shops , play games , watch tv /dvds , eat out until 5 pm . Thats when i go work and come back at around midnight again

Sunday : wake up , go church , after church we always eat out ( that takes a while ) 1 pm bum around . 8 pm do homework like crazy until 11 pm

HELP ME ! i want to get on a good study habbit , but i just dont have the motivation or any idea where to being . Im 1 of those * ill do it a little later people *

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm what ive started doing is coming earlier to school and staying later.. there is a senior quiet area and i actually get work done there without distractions (like bos)
maybe on ur 12pm finish u can allocate like 2-3 hours to stay somewhere quiet and do work.. like note writing for exams or reading a book.. then go home and play dvds or something
i dunno maybe its the uniform that makes me do work or something

Sugar

HSC
Write out a plan and give a set amount of time to each task.

Try not to bum everyday, maybe you can quit bumming on weekdays, and bum on the weekends instead or after you complete your hwk each night, you could go out after you are done.

v sia

HSC
oh yeah thats my dog next to my name .. cute hey
i also spend lots of time with my dogs ...
I hate working at the * quiet * place at school because
1 . its empty
2. its quiet and boring
3. Kinda seems a bit nerdy ( i know i shouldnt care what other ppl think but still ...)

gosh and i have 10 hours of work on the weekends -_- '

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
boring= concentration, cos you've got nothing else better do to.
cut out all those unneccessary CRAP! eg. watching DVDS and playing games and even shopping if its not important.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CONSTANT HW HABBIT TOO!!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have never studied 3 hours after school in ym life. Last week l did for the first time and l got heaps done...about 20-30 pages worth of work!!

Just think about the goals you will acheive :)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Originally posted by v sia
3. Kinda seems a bit nerdy ( i know i shouldnt care what other ppl think but still ...)
I can't stand when people say things like this..(no offense)
But you really need to get your priorities straight, those that call you a nerd for studying and doing you school work are not your friends... Besides once the HSC exams approach, they will no longer be calling you a nerd or geek because it is you who they will be running to for help..

START GETTING INTO THE HABIT OF STUDYING AND MISSING OUT THOSE GOOD TV SHOWS NOW!!!! before its too late :)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
this man is true to his name, h y p e r b o l e ~ :p

Seriously, u can have balance, shjesus!

suz

HSC
this is just a small sacrifice and at the attend if you get into your course it will all be worth it. Set some goals, a to do list and prioritise
Set aside time where you can still bludge but it is important you dedicate more time to homework and study and set some good habits
If you really want to change you will

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy
this man is true to his name, h y p e r b o l e ~ :p

Seriously, u can have balance, shjesus!
lol..:)
I'm not exagerrating..lol
I am not saying to devote every waking moment to study, I'm just saying that if v sia shouldn't avoid a place which might help him concentrate on work just because he is afraid of what people may think..

p.s I'm a girl.. :D lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)