Help Please!! ACU vs USYD Physiotherapy (1 Viewer)

jtra1003

HSC
Hi guys,
So I've been trying to find information on the internet about the differences between USYD and ACU on their physiotherapy course, but I haven't found much. So far I've heard that ACU begins their clinical placement on the first year, whereas USYD starts theirs later on.

Could anyone please tell me more about ACU's physiotherapy course, because I've realised that I know nothing about their course and that I only consider USYD's course for their prestige and reputation.

Thank you!!

Nikolerak

HSC
At ACU all of the 4th year is clinical placements only. At USYD some are in year 3 and some in year 4. Clinical supervisors expect more from a year 4 student, therefore having all placements in your last year would be advantageous IMO.

Nikolerak

HSC
Hi guys,
So I've been trying to find information on the internet about the differences between USYD and ACU on their physiotherapy course, but I haven't found much. So far I've heard that ACU begins their clinical placement on the first year, whereas USYD starts theirs later on.

Could anyone please tell me more about ACU's physiotherapy course, because I've realised that I know nothing about their course and that I only consider USYD's course for their prestige and reputation.

Thank you!!
Also, I heard USYD is more theory based whilst ACU focuses more on practical stuff hence producing job-ready graduates. Reportedly 96% of ACU graduates are employed full time 4 months after graduating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)