help Please! : AWAY (1 Viewer)

Rachel - nicole

i'm just not coping with away at all.. if anyone has any info or anything thing that might be helpful i would really appreciate it. thanks heaps!

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
Rachel - nicole said:
i'm just not coping with away at all.. if anyone has any info or anything thing that might be helpful i would really appreciate it. thanks heaps!
take a look at the online study group section eng. stadard. we've all been helpin each other out - u should find something in there.

Leah86

physical journeys in relation to away... explores the lives of three families as they go the physical journey of thier summer holidays.

*the journey of each protagonist parallels their metaphysical growth

*there individual journeys ultimatley allows them greater freedom and exposure to reality as they can no longer hide from the truth

*the first scenes are all unterior representing the characters being trapped by fear, ignorance and unspoken sadness, therefore the interior scenes represenmt their worlds being paralysed.

*CORAL: the obstacle she has to overcome is the inhability to let go of the past.
she is trapped as she can't let go of the past, she is estranged by grief over the death of her son. her physical journey is to the gold coast, this provide an opportunity to find solace as she deliberatly tries to reconnect with people her declaration "am i doing well?" demonstates her strength a she begins her journey back from despair. the physical journey strikes the psychlolgical towardsa self-relisation.

i hope this gives tou an idea of what to do now you can analyse the other protagonists... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)