Help please :) (1 Viewer)

Nadiaa

HSC
Hello :)
I've got this economic assignment that im kind of confused about.
well the task is:

Outline the major environmental issues facing modern economies and analyse government policy to address environmental management issues.

In the outcomes it says i need to investigate 4 main categories of environmental issues facing modern economies.

See if iv got the 4 main catergories then i am set. I did find something in the book, i dont know whether it is or not :S what i found is..
- pollution control
- preservation of natural environment
- depletion of renewable and non-renewable resource
- externalities

Your advice/suggestion will be much apprieciated

Thanks in advance.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Hello :)
I've got this economic assignment that im kind of confused about.
well the task is:

Outline the major environmental issues facing modern economies and analyse government policy to address environmental management issues.

In the outcomes it says i need to investigate 4 main categories of environmental issues facing modern economies.

See if iv got the 4 main catergories then i am set. I did find something in the book, i dont know whether it is or not :S what i found is..
- pollution control
- preservation of natural environment
- depletion of renewable and non-renewable resource
- externalities

Your advice/suggestion will be much apprieciated

Thanks in advance.

yes they are correct, straight from the leading edge book

Nadiaa

HSC
haha i got mine from cambrigde :)
thank you so much

bouncing

HSC
dont forget the second part of the question!

you need to ANALYSE the government policy... you'll probably need to do some research (find current stuff on the net) to answer that part properly

random-1006

Banned
HSC
dont forget the second part of the question!

you need to ANALYSE the government policy... you'll probably need to do some research (find current stuff on the net) to answer that part properly

thats just stuff on the carbon pollution reduction scheme and thoses carbon permits, they have a certain amount put out, then they stop selling them, competition between firms and limited supply of the permits means they go to the most effiecent sectors of the economy, somehing like that, wack in some stats and bam, youre done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)