• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help PLZ ! (1 Viewer)

Lazy Lankan

HSC
ok so here's the thing - I accepted my UTS offer online and did all that stuff - I checked my email and got this:

'Congratulations on your offer to study and welcome to UTS.
Registration confirmation details of your selected Enrolment Session for C10158 Bachelor of Mathematics and Computing (UAC Code: 609045) are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 16th February 2005, Time: 1:00pm
Location: CB10.02.A01, Entry Level Foyer Area (Level 2), Building 10, Broadway Campus Enrolment Session Type: Alternative Session for all Science UG courses'

So that's tomorrow! What do I need to take? Is it just the completed HECS-HELP form and some type of ID proving who I am? Coz when I enrolled at Sydney (this is a late round offer) I had to pay like $590! Do I have to pay anything tomorrow? And is 'Broadway Campus' the big brown building?!

Thanx ...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
CB 10 is building 10.... which is in the block next to the poo tower.... there are signs poiting the direction to building 10 saying "enrolment" on them so I am sure you won't get lost.

You don't have to pay anything tommorrow, you will be sent an invoice in the mail for your student fees.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
Y did u pay 590 at usyd if u accepted the late round offer at UTS? Did they give u a refund? have u cancelled enrolement with usyd?

All u need is, prolly print this email and bring ur offer print with you. Make sure ur TFN is on ur hecs form

Lazy Lankan

HSC
thanx

oh thanx for that Ash - yeah I just called them and that's exactly what they said - that I will get an invoice in the mail! I enrolled at USYD just in case I didn't get a late round offer - and after I enrol tomorrow at UTS I will probably call up USYD and cancel that enrollment (I'm pretty sure that they will fully refund the $590). And, yep I printed the email and my TFN is on the form! Thanx for the help guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)