Help with dropping buisness vs SAC (1 Viewer)

johnny green

HSC
I am a year eleven student and I doing Math Extenstion 1, English advanced, Society and Culture, chemistry, buisness studies and economics and I am wondering what to drop society and culture or buisness studies. My grades ar 23/25 for my first society assignment and 14/20 with my mini pip which i am dissapointed with. For buisness I have 16/20 and 15/20. Im really worried because the pip weighs alot and I did try. I do not like my buisness teacher, and no one at my school gets band 6's in society and culture, I dont think either would be in my top 10 units and I'm really worried.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I am a year eleven student and I doing Math Extenstion 1, English advanced, Society and Culture, chemistry, buisness studies and economics and I am wondering what to drop society and culture or buisness studies. My grades ar 23/25 for my first society assignment and 14/20 with my mini pip which i am dissapointed with. For buisness I have 16/20 and 15/20. Im really worried because the pip weighs alot and I did try. I do not like my buisness teacher, and no one at my school gets band 6's in society and culture, I dont think either would be in my top 10 units and I'm really worried.
i think dropping s+c would be better

aulinia

HSC
Drop society. So many people in my class were hesitant on dropping society because they didn’t perform well/didn’t enjoy it, but kept it anyway and ended up despising it. The pip is a huge major work and if ur not committed then dropping will honestly be the best decision you’ll end up making.

johnny green

HSC
I also forgot to add my ranks ia 2/20 for society and 31/60 for buisness.

mikamakonu

HSC
If you pick a strong PIP topic you actually like it can be really fun + You'll end up despising Business if the teacher sucks

mikamakonu

HSC
My school refuses to rank yr11 is solely grade based even in interim reports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)