Help with Labels in GUI (Tkinter Python) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I need help with adjusting the horizontal length of the labels. I wanna make sure they are all aligned. I did use padx but it doesn't make their length the same. Is there a way to fix the labels so that their length doesn't keep changing? Help would be appreciated.
Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 11.36.55 pm.png

amdspotter

HSC
I need help with adjusting the horizontal length of the labels. I wanna make sure they are all aligned. I did use padx but it doesn't make their length the same. Is there a way to fix the labels so that their length doesn't keep changing? Help would be appreciated.
View attachment 35843
Bro not bout that but maybe have a look at the colours seems a bit too demanding on the users eyes

cossine

HSC
View attachment 35843
The issue is it not clear what you have tried. Maybe try stackoverflow or geeksforgeeks. Make sure to use a tag. e.g. [tktinker] or [python].

Lith_30

o_o
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you could add all the labels into one frame, then set the fill to tk.X for each label. I believe this will make the labels will expand horizontally until it reaches the edges of the frame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)