Help with Module A plz.... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey does anyone have any like sample essay or anything on Pride and Prejucice & Letter to Alice I'll be really appreciated if you can help me, its just Letters to Alice that i'm having a hard time created this practise essay anyone??? (LTA = why would they prescribe us a book that talks about OTHER BOOKS!!! ><")

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Aww i'm just happy i won't have the think about Letters Alice until the HSC... such a boring book ><"

I don't have an essay aside from mine (which you may have AFTER hsc XD), but basically i showed how there are 2 common concepts throughout both books and said that our understanding is enriched by being able to comparw how the concepts are portrayed in both.

You could use the references in Letters to Alice to Pride and Prejudice too, although i have no idea how i'd use that.

hello-there

HSC
Aww i'm just happy i won't have the think about Letters Alice until the HSC... such a boring book ><"

I don't have an essay aside from mine (which you may have AFTER hsc XD), but basically i showed how there are 2 common concepts throughout both books and said that our understanding is enriched by being able to comparw how the concepts are portrayed in both.

You could use the references in Letters to Alice to Pride and Prejudice too, although i have no idea how i'd use that.
Lols since your done with the HSC do you mind posting your essay up :drink::drink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)