• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help with study notes for Wensday exam ? English Paper 2 (2 Viewers)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Yes I am focusing on quotes/ techniques, and probably reading my generic essays. I may try also noting down a plan for some practice questions too.

I thought I would try memorising an essay then molding it, but I don't think that is a good idea considering they can ask something completely different. But I have notice for module A it is pretty straight forward (I am doing Gatsby) and module C as well (I am doing Justice Game) not so confident with Hamlet tbh.

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Yes I am focusing on quotes/ techniques, and probably reading my generic essays. I may try also noting down a plan for some practice questions too.

I thought I would try memorising an essay then molding it, but I don't think that is a good idea considering they can ask something completely different. But I have notice for module A it is pretty straight forward (I am doing Gatsby) and module C as well (I am doing Justice Game) not so confident with Hamlet tbh.
Precisely what I'm doing. For Hamlet, I have an essay, but I'm not relying on it too much and focusing on quotes and techniques and analysis.
For Mod A, I have an essay, and memorised because they don't tend to diverge from one extremity to another, and the questions are fairly similar, so it will be easy to adapt.
Similar to Mod C, but I'm going to prepare paragraphs on chapters I don't know, just in case they specify a chapter ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)