Help!!! (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
hi everyone,
i am posting in hope of finding some advice on my subjects. at the moment i am doing adv eng, maths, biz, bio and pe. which leaves me whith 10 units and neding 12, so my options for the final 2 units are legal, modern, ancient and chem.

at the moment i am doing chem but i am not sure why because i am not that good at science ( i only picked it because i thought that i might need it for my assumed knowledge, i want to be a physio).

i am considering legal because it is a fairly straight forward subject and it dosent have a huge workload (which i dont want considering this is just a filler and do not really want to do any of these subjects)

modern history because everyone seems to think that it very interesting, however the huge workload is a big turn off.

and finally ancient. which i suppose is maybe similar to modern however maybe a little less interisiting (from what i have heard) and maybe a tad easier.

thankssssss

bored of sc

HSC
Interest > ability > what others tell you

In other words, choose the subject you enjoy the most.

counterman

HSC
Yep, just choose the one you feel you're best and have the most interest in.

I was in a similar situation when i was in year 10. I chose chemistry over modern history, even though i wasn't very good at it and wasn't very keen on studying it. Funny thing, my history teacher kept paying me out for choosing chemistry over modern history . Bare in mind, I loved history. It was close to my favourite subject. I think i chose chemistry because i was thinking about doing pharmacy at the time or because of the scaling; i'm not sure.

Well, for physiotheraphy, chemistry and physics are assumed knowledge.

selablad

HSC
If you don't really want to be in any of those subjects...then do chem, just because you're already in it and you don't have to screw around changing stuff.

Otherwise, pick the most interesting one. You don't seem to be interested in any of those subjects, though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)