HELP (1 Viewer)

sbxyyx

HSC
N/A
can anyone PLS share ways to study for latin that are actually effective bc i stink at it and I'm not sure how to get better. PLS HELP

white_night

HSC
i like piling all my tables and grammar notes into one folder and regularly revising them/testing myself to ingrain them into my head. Also, before tests, i spam vocab flashcards (mostly on anki but the other types are fine) and practice unseen translations. For this I usually dig them up on school archives or translate unread textbook passages just ahead of where the class is up to.

Studying for comment/analysis is a little more complicated imo. After every test, I find that writing down the feedback and letting it accumulate over several tests is really helpful. Then practice comment questions are useful as well; the class asks the teacher for sample questions and these can be modified to any texts, especially if you know what you'll be tested on.

but this is just what i've been doing for the past few years!! i'm in y10 and most likely doing latin in senior years. what year are you in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)