help!!! (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
cud ne pls tell me from where cud i get prctise questions for chem , physics and bio???

i have already got success 1 hsc , n excel ones...

so cud sum1 pls suggest some other source apart from past papers and kini mini's website papers????

byee.....

kini mini

HSC
The textbook questions, the questions in Marsden's notes (quite good, try to get your hands on them), Neap worksheets, your teacher....

There was another series of book I got questions and material from for physics whose name I have temporarily forgotten. It will most likely be available in your local library and in Dymocks if you have a look :).

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by kini mini
The textbook questions, the questions in Marsden's notes (quite good, try to get your hands on them), Neap worksheets, your teacher....

There was another series of book I got questions and material from for physics whose name I have temporarily forgotten. It will most likely be available in your local library and in Dymocks if you have a look :).

wat are Marsden's notes and wat is Dymocks??? don't tell me 2 get nething from my teacher co'z he is CRAP.... cud ya pls tell me da name of the other bk if u remember netime...'

thanx

kini mini

HSC
Greg Marsden is a physics teacher who has written notes for the new course. They are quite well set out with diagrams and solutions to questions.

Dymocks is a bookshop - www.dymocks.com.au. I just searched for "physics HSC", the only one that is vaguely familiar is Spotlight. I know what the book looks like but...hmmmm. I have an idea it might be called Surfing Physics or something equally random.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Greg Marsden is a physics teacher who has written notes for the new course. They are quite well set out with diagrams and solutions to questions.

Dymocks is a bookshop - www.dymocks.com.au. I just searched for "physics HSC", the only one that is vaguely familiar is Spotlight. I know what the book looks like but...hmmmm. I have an idea it might be called Surfing Physics or something equally random.

hey from where can i get Marsden's notes???

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by elizabethy

wat are Marsden's notes and wat is Dymocks??? don't tell me 2 get nething from my teacher co'z he is CRAP.... cud ya pls tell me da name of the other bk if u remember netime...'

thanx
you havent heard of dymocks... :eek: :eek: :eek: ... i suggest u get out more...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by elizabethy

hey from where can i get Marsden's notes???
I can have a look at mine and see if they have any contact details. I got them from my tutor so I don't know. I'll try and get back to you on Friday, since I don't have anything at uni on then and will have time to go rummaging :).

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC

I can have a look at mine and see if they have any contact details. I got them from my tutor so I don't know. I'll try and get back to you on Friday, since I don't have anything at uni on then and will have time to go rummaging :).

THANX A LOT!!! :D

asymptote

Cud i have em 2?

Hi cud u plz tell me where to get em too!! i desparately need those notes!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
cna i join the line? can i get them too? if you dont mind?

kini mini

HSC
Sheesh...I didn't say I was going to give them away, I said I'd look for contact details so you could try and get your own copies.

I've found quite a few of the sections after just 5 mins looking through my folders, still haven't found the motors and generators section though. I seem to have everything else, including some nice notes my school made for us and photocopied sections from the other book whose name I couldn't remember.

Unfortunately there aren't any contact details, and I couldn't find anything in a Google search. If you can't find them after asking teachers and generally making reasonable efforts to acquire hard copies from the man himself, I'll scan them.

I'll put the ones from my school up when the new site comes online.

Shocker_85

Sheesh...I didn't say I was going to give them away, I said I'd look for contact details so you could try and get your own copies.

I've found quite a few of the sections after just 5 mins looking through my folders, still haven't found the motors and generators section though. I seem to have everything else, including some nice notes my school made for us and photocopied sections from the other book whose name I couldn't remember.

Unfortunately there aren't any contact details, and I couldn't find anything in a Google search. If you can't find them after asking teachers and generally making reasonable efforts to acquire hard copies from the man himself, I'll scan them.

I'll put the ones from my school up when the new site comes online.
wow! ur school made notes 4 u!!!
our teacher is such a.....
he doesnt even know ho9w 2 teach so how wud he ever understand wat 2 do! n how 2 deal with students!
n yeah theres no use asking him cuz he cant get us any notes! he thinks its rong to copy some1's notes!

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by Shocker_85

wow! ur school made notes 4 u!!!
our teacher is such a.....
he doesnt even know ho9w 2 teach so how wud he ever understand wat 2 do! n how 2 deal with students!
n yeah theres no use asking him cuz he cant get us any notes! he thinks its rong to copy some1's notes!

i think u shud:chainsaw: ur teacher.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)