• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

miguellin

Guys think they can take advantage at me - I go to an all boys school and have been sexually harassed in the boys room several times. I need suggestions - my counsellors hate me and so do my teachers and they refuse to hear me out as one of the people who have been doing bad things to me is the son of the principal of our school. I feel so trapped. I wanna kill myself.

*ugh* thats me almost killing myself

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
miguellin said:
Guys think they can take advantage at me - I go to an all boys school and have been sexually harassed in the boys room several times. I need suggestions - my counsellors hate me and so do my teachers and they refuse to hear me out as one of the people who have been doing bad things to me is the son of the principal of our school. I feel so trapped. I wanna kill myself.

grab this guy by the balls twist them and tell him if he ever does anything ever again you will cut them off...
stand the fuck up for yourself

*ashlea*

HSC
tell yor parents, write a letter to the education department, tell the cops(if its serious..) let ppl kick up a stink 4 u.. the more ppl or the more powerful the ppl who r trying to make something change the more likely something will get done about it.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
no.
only you can stop this... you will feel like shit if u let someone deal with this for you

*ashlea*

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
no.
only you can stop this... you will feel like shit if u let someone deal with this for you
maybe he's to shy/scared to stand up to them, (if it were me id cause them serious amounts of pain and possibly sterileness..) so at least if someone else stops it it will get stopped..

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
*ashlea* said:
maybe he's to shy/scared to stand up to them, (if it were me id cause them serious amounts of pain and possibly sterileness..) so at least if someone else stops it it will get stopped..
perhaps the threat of telling the whole world that this fuckwit is gay? and that he is a pervert sick fuck...
but if it was me id definatly be doing something physical

*ashlea*

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
perhaps the threat of telling the whole world that this fuckwit is gay? and that he is a pervert sick fuck...
but if it was me id definatly be doing something physical
yeah that too.. it'd be awesome to cause this guy extreme amounts of pain but he'd probly get u back..

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
*ashlea* said:
yeah that too.. it'd be awesome to cause this guy extreme amounts of pain but he'd probly get u back..
not if i made him a eunuch with a spoon

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
miguellin said:

and why would the teachers and counsellors hate you so much that they wouldnt help you?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sounds like something out of a movie. :confused:

i think that the right thing to do would be to tell someone who would care, like the police if it has to come to that.

i really don't think you should do anything back to them, because as the guy is the principal's son, if he dobs on you, you're dead. :(

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
sounds like something out of a movie. :confused:

i think that the right thing to do would be to tell someone who would care, like the police if it has to come to that.

i really don't think you should do anything back to them, because as the guy is the principal's son, if he dobs on you, you're dead. :(
i wish you would all stop being such pussy's
fine if you cant do it on school hours grab this sick fuck outside of school and throw him over a wall...
YOU HAVE TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
DUDE!! the guy's dad is the principal! :eek:
what does it matter if it's during school or not? miguellin would get in more trouble if he does anything back to them!
i think he should tell someone with more power who would listen to him, and get the principal kicked out too :D

and WHY is this in Love and Relationships? :confused:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
dude... what kind of sick male goes and sexually harrasses another? like is he like gay? but anywho... what about your year adviser? coz my yr adviser is really nice but yer =) omgsh.. what fags ur schools faggy... but yes have you tried telling your parents about this? go try looking on the internet... do you remember the sexual harrassings at trinity grammar? .. don't tell me you go there but yes.. that was solved.. why don't you like tell ur closest of friends who u know would not judge you on what others did maybe they could suggest something to you.

im not sure im im of much help but yes.. anywho
hope the sick fucker burns in hell

Denise

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
DUDE!! the guy's dad is the principal! :eek:
what does it matter if it's during school or not? miguellin would get in more trouble if he does anything back to them!
i think he should tell someone with more power who would listen to him, and get the principal kicked out too :D

and WHY is this in Love and Relationships? :confused:
not if this guy is to afraid to tell...
i dont condone or encourage violence ever, but this is an exception
oh man how i would never have let it get to this stage

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
not if this guy is to afraid to tell...
i dont condone or encourage violence ever, but this is an exception
oh man how i would never have let it get to this stage
why would he be afraid to tell his dad that miguellin's been trying to get him back?
then miguellin's gonna get one of those lectures about two wrongs don't make a right '-_-

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
why would he be afraid to tell his dad that miguellin's been trying to get him back?
then miguellin's gonna get one of those lectures about two wrongs don't make a right '-_-
at least he will be able to hold his head high...
sometimes there is no right thing to do...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
at least he will be able to hold his head high...
sometimes there is no right thing to do...
but it depends on the situation.
if he hasn't got many friends, or has shitty friends, he probably shouldn't try anything, because then if this gets worse, people will crawl to the side with the power - aka not him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)