• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

helpppp trying to find a tutor that match my textsss (1 Viewer)

oot123

HSC
N/A
guys what schools do plath and hughes for mod a and artist of the floating world for mod b (i think?)

alsooo, where can i find like ex teachers / current hsc marker teachers who do tutoring services?

Last edited:

e8zks

HSC
guys what schools do plath and hughes for mod a and artist of the floating world for mod b (i think?)

alsooo, where can i find like ex teachers / current hsc marker teachers who do tutoring services?
Sorry, I don't know, I am assuming u r yr 11, or new yr 12, so go onto matrix or smth, y can do tutoring there

aqwerty13402

HSC

i found mine on tutorfinder ( i think - the website is orange anyway )

15 Budapest St Rooty Hill, New South Wales
HSC

You might want to switch schools. You'll have a hard time in the hsc since you have less resources online. I haven't heard of both those texts until today. But first try suggesting to the english faculty to change texts before its too late. Choose Hag-Seed and the Tempest for module A.

spiderfan44

HSC
You might want to switch schools. You'll have a hard time in the hsc since you have less resources online. I haven't heard of both those texts until today. But first try suggesting to the english faculty to change texts before its too late. Choose Hag-Seed and the Tempest for module A.
u can do a different text for the hsc than your class studied, its just not recommended. also switching schools can take like a term

Aeonium

zero sugar, zero ice
HSC
N/A

Think it was normo/sbhs that does plath & hughes, AOTFW was done by baulko

No school ik does both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)