Heroes of Might and Magic series (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hey who loves this series of games.

personally i love numver 2. how ever i played 3 alot aswell. i never played the forth game , but i hear theres a fifth coming soon

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I love homm! I don't think there is a 5th, they've milked it for all it's worth.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
woah, looks good ... homm is like one of my all time favourite games !! i liked 2 the best aswell ... :D

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Finally, a move to 3D. I liked three, it built up on some of the problems with two, though you didn't really get the epic maps in three like you did in two. Four was terrible though!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The reason homm was so great was because of it's simplicity. I'm not sure if this formula will keep being evident while being in 3D.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
The reason homm was so great was because of it's simplicity. I'm not sure if this formula will keep being evident while being in 3D.
it wasnt that simple. there was alot to learn, hundreds of different units and stuff. unless you mean in graphics sence.

i think the photos i posted are just the battling scenes. the actual map will be still kind athe same except more 3d

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah the 3d one wasnt too bad, i quite liked it.

Its more an update in graphics rather than gameplay, the new hex stuff was pretty good but took some getting used to :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i remember playing a demo ages ago, i think it was the third one. It is one of those demos you play for hours and several times (like populous:the beginning), but i never played the full game. Worth purchasing, especially given it is fairly cheap now too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)