• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hey peopz, jus wanted to know how class assessments affect uai (1 Viewer)

viol8ta

cr8tor
HSC
hey poepz, currently doing eco n finding it pretty challenging, had 3 assessments so far, 1st worth 10% 2nd- 10 % 3rd (half yearli)- 15% n well i didnt do tooo good, got like 48%, 82% and 64%, but would these results bring me final marks down.. what would happen if u got a average class mark but in hsc u did alot better then ur class mark?? i would jus like to know if i could still be able to get a high hsc mark for eco eventhough if i bombed some of my class assessments

oh btw does anyone know any good places for eco tutorin around blacktown - parramatta area???

thank you

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
www.leadingedge.com.au in regards to tutorials (there's one actually in parra coming up)

Please use the search function to find out about your UAI and how your marks or rank affect what you get. It's more about your rank although the marks do matter, for pedantics and specific answers I'd suggest searching up generic rules for the UAI and then focusing on economics in particular.

azza_3761

HSC
Your UAI is composes of the average of two marks - your internal assessment mark and your HSC result (Both with their scaling). So your past assemnets will go towards your internal mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)