Hey there everyone doing HE!!! Major work topics? (1 Viewer)

smileyhou12

HSC
I did a substantial amount of research on Karl Marx's The Communist Manifesto, looking at its historical importance and how its relevance has changed over time, but now I'm starting to wonder whether this topic is 'historiographical' enough. I don't think it overlaps significantly with anything in the syllabus, but there doesn't seem to be much debate.
Any advice?
Possible other topic areas I am looking at are:
Evolution vs Creation
Something to do with Nixon and Watergate
Y2K
The 2000 US election
Stalin
Napoleon
Joan of Arc
Ned Kelly
Any opinions or suggestions would de very much appreciated, and good luck to all!

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I did a substantial amount of research on Karl Marx's The Communist Manifesto, looking at its historical importance and how its relevance has changed over time, but now I'm starting to wonder whether this topic is 'historiographical' enough. I don't think it overlaps significantly with anything in the syllabus, but there doesn't seem to be much debate.
Any advice?
Possible other topic areas I am looking at are:
Evolution vs Creation
Something to do with Nixon and Watergate
Y2K
The 2000 US election
Stalin
Napoleon
Joan of Arc
Ned Kelly
Any opinions or suggestions would de very much appreciated, and good luck to all!

Stalin would significantly overlap the USSR topic to 1941, Conflict in Europe and the Cold War topics so avoid.

Napoleon would be hard as he is one of the Extension History Case Studies.

Ned Kelly might link to the Bush Legend Case Study but then again it might not - if I suggested anything to do with Australian History I would have no students...

TeeJay 1993

HSC
I am Doing Ned Kelly and i am loving it, I am the only person in my class doing Australian history.. my teacher was so happy to see me doing it too..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)