Holiday enrichment courses? (1 Viewer)

chardie2

Is anyone going to attend HSC winter holiday courses to help them with any of their subjects?

If so where are you attending the course?

I would really like to know about any available cause I'm thinking of doing some.

Thanks, Charde.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
im going to the cafs one on july 20th.. its at westmead hospital..
possibly business studies somewhere if im bothered in the holidays.. i dont know if i want to fork out $50 to mac uni though

= Jennifer =

HSC
i went to the bio one a maq uni it was sooo boring and crappy i wasted money it was like stuff i have never heard about in my life and also it made me more confused i dont know about the other enrichment ones though thats just my opinion

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
i want to go to the sydney uni one's, i've heard they are good, but my school is horrid at passing on messages to students and we've received no information on it and past students have warned me that they will probably try and hide the existance of them just so they don't have to bother giving info to us.

JessC

HSC
N/A
yeh ive heard sydney uni ones are pretty good but it depends wat subjects...i heard tat english was shit...
im goin to the july ones....il c sum of you ther!!!!!!!!!!!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
theres a bunch of lectures by teachers and uni lecturers about all different subjects at st andrews college marayong on the 29th and 30th of june... $20 for 3 lectures at night so yeh its alrite im thinkin of going on the 30th.. my cafs teacher is doing the lecture for cafs and she said she will give us her notes from it lol.. so thats minus 1 i have to go to lol
ummm on the note we got it said u can go to book online at http://www.standrews.nsw.edu.au/ but i cant find it on the site lol..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)