Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
:) good ep.

Luc needs to grow up. Such a self centered baby. I really lack any sympathy towards him because 1. he got to sleep with the teacher, 2. he bragged about it, 3. he claims he is ready for an adult relationship yet he acts like a child when things don't go his way (i.e. his angry mood today).

As for the Tony aspect well he didn't know they had slept together and he is grieving and found comfort in her at a time he needed it and at the time things felt right.

Jules and Cas should get back together, oh the party should be good tomorrow.
but he is a cute baby nonetheless :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but he is a cute baby nonetheless
of course he is cute, look at his brother and dad, but srsly, he cant be a Holden. None of the Holden men are that irritating. Maybe Luc was adopted :p Could explain his blonde hair, because i can only picture Kate (the mum) as a brunette :p

Hughy!!!!!!!!! I love him <3333

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah it was an alright episode...poor tony...dont think he deserved all the crap that lucas gave him, and although it was the wrong thing to do, you have to look it from tonys perspective.
tomorrow should be good....thats where the party starts...and moar belle action tomorrow :D

HSC
i missed todays ep:( that stupid arabic tv show started late, and i forgot about H&A:(

And so much crap goes on in the show, but the characters are too dumb to notice :mad1: bloody stupid people!!!

PS i dont like Luc and Hugh, they suck :)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
U missed HAA for an arabic show! Shame on u :p
haha u remind me of something my dad said earlier. He goes to me 'at ;east there isnt much dramam happening at the moment' I was like dad its HAA havent u been watching. Some guy had a one nite stand with his sons's ex lmao

HSC
well it is a good tv show...:eek:

and i forgot about the time..when it finished i realised it was 7.30 something:S

besides in this arabic tv show: kids live on the street, there are people dying, rich people, poor people, people getting raped, this guy kicked his kids out of the house and they were like 7yrs old :| this girl lives in an orphanage even tho she aint one, and she got bashed...etc ..and this was only in todays ep !!!

and its based on a true story :S :(

ps sorry for the weird spelling :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
well it is a good tv show...:eek:

and i forgot about the time..when it finished i realised it was 7.30 something:S

besides in this arabic tv show: kids live on the street, there are people dying, rich people, poor people, people getting raped, this guy kicked his kids out of the house and they were like 7yrs old :| this girl lives in an orphanage even tho she aint one, and she got bashed...etc ..and this was only in todays ep !!!

and its based on a true story :S :(

ps sorry for the weird spelling :p
no comment

and nice sig there dani....geez alexis looks soo hot in the middle photo
i use to watch bits and pieces of gilmore girls just to have a perve at her :)

HSC
Jeremy-what?

you dont like arabic people? or is it the fact that i missed H&A for another tv show?

Rach- there was no time in the living room...well there was one, but behind me...and yeah i didnt see it, i usually walk off as soon as its 7pm :eek:

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
what?

you dont like arabic people? or is it the fact that i missed H&A for another tv show?
haha i love my arabic people...maybe just not you :p
hey rach :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)