• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Horrah! Shortland courtyard open (1 Viewer)

Comedy_Al

At last.... we can eat at shortland in the sun and be warm again... Does anyone know if they're going to demolish or repair the burnt section?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
pinkies (the big one) is reopening tomorrow!!!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
im there, is there a ribbon cutting ceremony

Last edited:

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
/me dances around clapping hands yelling

Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies Pinkies

/me goes back to bed

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
Man, they so better have the frozen coke machine back again. I'm going to kill someone if it was damanged or something! :chainsaw:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
guys, give them time! im sure it will be back to the gold ol pinkies we know and love in next to no time, but for the time being, just be greatful we dont have to try and squeeze into little pinks anymore

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ranger Stacie
what is pinkies?
omg, you have lived a sheltered life. it is only the most awesome shop on campus (basically just a junk food shop)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
but the most important thing I heard from some uni students was that the bar wasn't touched by the fire.
lol true. on the day it happenned, we were all talking about it, and everyones first question was 'whens the bar reopening'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)