hours of study (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC
think about it like this. If this was a normal year, the HSC would be less than a month away and past students managed to use this one month to their advantage and achieve good marks. So just know that 1 month is adequate to still do well in the hsc.
fuck me we're actually got less than 50 days left until paper1

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
The pro strat is to develop a bionic arm so you can do three papers at once. Think people think
Actually, the real leap forward is to combine subjects.

For example, do a Physics Trial with your right hand, but answering in (say) ancient Greek, and with the left hand write a textual analysis of the Physics paper and the responses, then a creative writing task about the experience of the student carrying out these activities (both in French), then compose a Shakespearian sonnet on the life of a locked-down HSC student.

That lot should take 2 to 2.5 hours (being generous), and have revised Physics, Ancient Greek, French, and Extension English.

Then, an MX1 paper with the left hand and an MX2 paper with the right hand, and you've done 13 units of study in about 5 hours... by that time, it's 10 am, and you've earned a 15 minute break to have breakfast.

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
... no wonder my students are grateful that I avoid putting unrealistic expectations onto them ...

mikrokosmos

HSC
How many hours is everyone studying these holidays? I'm aiming for 6-8 hrs. And how are you dividing up time between subjects?

Also, is anyone studying for the LAT lol?
me omg so scared for it :( but I’m doing one subject + LAT study every day and going to start my intense six week study plan from October </3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)