How 2 apply ur knowledge (1 Viewer)

asymptote

hi
i understand almost all dot points from space...but im finding it hard to apply it.....i havent been doing ver well either....plz advice...ive chance to improve...plz advice

kini mini

HSC
Sorry to hear that, I had the same problem. The way I eventually got around it was to imagine I was writing to an anally-retentive person who was trying to find an excuse to give me a poor mark. You should first make a vert direct answer to the question, and then stuff in as many additional details as you can think of.

Success One is an excellent book for refining this skill! Do the questions for each module, then check the answers. Note what you left out, rewrite the answer the next day without checking your notes to practise your composition skills.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I agree with kini mini, Succses 1 is a good book.

Another way to test your knowledge is to look at past HSC Q's, or ask your teacher for practice Q's with with worked answers.

marsesbars

You can read past student's answers to HSC physics questions in the "standards packs". It's very useful! To make best use of it, first do past HSC questions yourself, then go to the standards packs and compare your answer with other's.

you can download standards packs here http://hsc.ozlpn.com/view.php?course=13

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by McLake
I agree with kini mini, Succses 1 is a good book.

Another way to test your knowledge is to look at past HSC Q's, or ask your teacher for practice Q's with with worked answers.
[/QUOTE

hey wat shud i do once i have finished doing success 1 hsc for one particular module, shud i keep doing it all over agian??

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by elizabethy
hey wat shud i do once i have finished doing success 1 hsc for one particular module, shud i keep doing it all over agian??
No, you will no the answers too well. Get some other past paper's from kini mini's site.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
learn your glossary of words. perhaps you're not answering the question correctly.

ask your teacher what's wrong with your exam responses. it's hard for us to guess what you're doing wrong.

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by elizabethy

No, you should try questions from my site as McLake suggested and exercises from textbooks.

But you can always go back to Success One after a month or so once you've forgotten the exact answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)