• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how are you's feeling? (1 Viewer)

Eddykungfu

HSC
Im feeling pretty good. Completely Memorised syllabus :p and notes.

Need to find more detail about trends in Globalisation and post-WWII.

I reckon they will test quite a bit of Ethical + Legal this year.

TunaFish

HSC
I am ambivalent. Scared and wanting to get it done with asap so I can concentrate on English.
In terms of preparation I still have a few things to patch up on but I think I'll be ready before the big day. :)

How 'bout yoo?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The entire business world is focusing more on ethics, so Eddykungfu is right. Definitely make sure you know your ethical stuff. There's not to much to know, and its easy to incorporate into your essays to flesh it out more.

HSC
The entire business world is focusing more on ethics, so Eddykungfu is right. Definitely make sure you know your ethical stuff. There's not to much to know, and its easy to incorporate into your essays to flesh it out more.
Sorri can you please go into more detail with this? what do you mean by 'ethical' parts? im just a bit confused (cause there the worst part of the syllabus for me to remember!!)

H4wk1n4t0r

HSC
He means the 'Ethical and legal aspects' on Business Management and Change, Financial Planning, Marketing, ER and Global Business. So basically it's things on inappropiate cut-off periods, deceptive advertising, unfair dismissal, tax havens and transfer pricing.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Im feeling pretty good. Completely Memorised syllabus :p and notes.

Need to find more detail about trends in Globalisation and post-WWII.

I reckon they will test quite a bit of Ethical + Legal this year.
+1

Also, I don't think they've ever tested Ethical and Legal Issues in Section IV (I don't THINK, might have - don't quote me on this), so if they were looking for originality - Ethical and Legal Issues would be a topic to consider.

Also, due to the global economic crisis, ethical and legal practices would be relevant to current business trends.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
He means the 'Ethical and legal aspects' on Business Management and Change, Financial Planning, Marketing, ER and Global Business. So basically it's things on inappropiate cut-off periods, deceptive advertising, unfair dismissal, tax havens and transfer pricing.
Exactly.

There probably won't be a whole question on it, but it could easily come up as a part of the long response.

Miss Code

HSC
I have just spent 5 hours writing out notes I already had on my computer onto paper and stuck them to my wall so i can look at them for hours. :shoot: I am about ready to drop dead. In need of sleep so bad, I am pretty much doing so right here. Just want the exam to be over so I can focus on english.

Good luck all

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
I have just spent 5 hours writing out notes I already had on my computer onto paper and stuck them to my wall so i can look at them for hours. :shoot: I am about ready to drop dead. In need of sleep so bad, I am pretty much doing so right here. Just want the exam to be over so I can focus on english.

Good luck all
good luck to u as well!

Eddykungfu

HSC
Make sure you get good nights sleep TWO Nights before and ONE Night before. Since Sleep deprivation normally kicks in 2 days later, and since we have english consecutively, you don't want a bad start.

HSC
I feel so screwed. I'm so scared! =[

i still need to learn the last three topics. fml.

La Bomba

HSC
im feeling alright for busines. hoping i do okay in extended response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)