How can I best prioritise my time to get a 95+ atar to get into psychology? (1 Viewer)

yao_jahang

HSC
Hello. I am interested in studying psychology and wanted to know what is the best way to adjust my schedule, including studying, and extraruccirulars, in order to get my desired atar.What are the best study techniques and in general, how does one get a 95+ atar. thx

nzexperiment

HSC
Ah ok, I was asking because in you can apply for early entry in particular universities for psychology

I searched it up and Melbourne Uni doesn't have psychology as a seperate course, rather you do it as a major with the following degrees: arts, biomedicine or science
are these accredited by AHPRA?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
are these accredited by AHPRA?
The University of Melbourne states that several courses offered by the Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences are currently accredited with conditions by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC). APAC is authorised to accredit education providers and programs of study for the psychology profession by the Psychology Board of Australia. Additional, course-relevant information can be accessed using the following link:

Accreditation with conditions is an expression that APAC uses to refer to a program that:
  • meets most of the accreditation standards, and those not met at the time of assessment are likely to be met within the time specified by APAC.
  • if a higher education provider (HEP) makes changes to its program and/or its supporting resources after the accreditation process such that the program no longer meets the standards, and the standards not met at the time of assessment are likely to be met within the time specified by APAC.
Additional information relevant to APAC's accreditation can be accessed using the following link:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)