how can i study for my further functions topic test the best?? (1 Viewer)

ssoans

HSC
I am in Math Extension 1 in Year 11, and I have a upcoming topic test on functions(hyperbola, absolute functions, reflections, square root etc) and it would be massively helpful if someone could direct me to resources that can help me prepare for this the best.

ty

idkkdi

HSC
I am in Math Extension 1 in Year 11, and I have a upcoming topic test on functions(hyperbola, absolute functions, reflections, square root etc) and it would be massively helpful if someone could direct me to resources that can help me prepare for this the best.

ty
Cambridge y11/y12 shud be fine.

Qeru

HSC

ty
thsc+cambridge

Etho_x

HSC
N/A

ty
As recommended above, THSC (old syllabus 4U papers cover those further graphs concepts and you might be able to find some questions from current syllabus prelim 3U papers). Otherwise, Cambridge or Fitzpatrick have pretty good questions, and honestly if you’re actually stuck and need help with fundamentals just use Maths in Focus but don’t rely on it - questions are overall at an easier level than what you receive in exams and the book is rather focused on repetition than varying levels of difficulty.

DheerChoudhury

HSC

ty
Cambridge Checkpoints are imperative.

DheerChoudhury

HSC
Personally I found those trash but I guess depends on the person.
Really? I thought they were great; collated HSC questions based on topics.
I think they're perfect for topic tests, and also for focusing on topics you feel weak in later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)