How did you go with the Catholic Trials? (1 Viewer)

p00_p00

Well it wasnt 2 diffucult...... the short answer and multi were pretty straight forward...... but the extended response was pretty shit!

What question did u guyz choose? For the last one i chose the ER and Marketing question.

How did every1 else go?

Spike

you had your catholic trial???
mine isnt till wednesdayy

This is the CSSA paper your talking about right

philbert_frog

This is bizarre!

My exam is next Wed morning and my teacher isn't telling us whether he's using the WeSSSA or CSSA paper - but as its on the same time as the CSSA ones I'm guessing it'll be CSSA.

How come you guys did yours today??

I don't want to know questions, I'm just curious..

What did the front page say (ie. did it say CSSA or WeSSSA or what?)

Peakin@Bondi

Catholic Trial

How did u do the Catholic Trial Already?
I thought it waz set for wednesday?
If anyone's got it, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez send it
much appreciated
LaterZ

Christine

beige member
HSC
tell me about it..... i started studying at 9 am this morning.... not good and it doesn't help that i don't understand finance AT ALL!!!!! lol
good luck everyone for tommorrow

Christine

beige member
HSC
AAAAUUGGGGHHHHH

its now 3.40 and i have procastinated my way through the day so i'm even more screwed for business :( i still have 3 topics to revise...
then theres my italian exam on thursday.... its getting scary!

Peakin@Bondi

BUsiness

All i can say is thank god for speed. Gotta start studying soon, and continue to do so untill i leave my house at 8:30 tomorrow.
This technique is efficiently if you utilise your time effectively, and avoid fukin around...
But i shoulda started studying a while ago.... now its pressure!
good luck all..
laterz

Rosencrantz

I liked that test... about as much as i like a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. It wasn't too bad 19 out of 20 for the multiple choice (which i normally suck at) and doing alright for the short answer then... WHAM first the business report (here after business is shortened to bus.) and then the essay. There go my lovely marks!

Damn english (the subject, not the language) is corrupting me with its essays, i was marked down for my 'argumentitive style' of writing (a reason i fully understand). Otherwise the exam was a piece of pike i only need to work on using more business terminology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)