how do u approach the exam ? (1 Viewer)

peony

how do u approach the exam in december, i mean which section do you do first, second etc and why ?

ta

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i would have a good read over everything in ur reading time. i think you should use that advantage and have a think about those big 8/6 marker essay questions. read each question quickly, but carefully and allow them to sink in so you can pinpoint what to write. MCQ i would probably do first so that my brain gets a warm up. the ones i cant do i'll come back later to do because something else in the exam might spark me and idea or something.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i did the option first , followed by MCQ n then the short answer responses.....
it depends on wat u think u r best prepared at and which section u can handle with confidence....

* whichever section u start with , be sure u complete the entire paper*

goodluck!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I did the obvious multiple choice answers first, all of the obvious Section II answers, then all of the obvious Section III answers. I then went back and, in order, figured out the harder answers.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Don't forget to underline, circle,or make good note of key words in questions.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
hehe; i don't do it in any order; i skip questions; do the ones i like first:p

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
yeah i'm like timmy
btw when are the half yearlys?
looks like i'm going to hav to organise a MIRC session..
before its to late

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
the half yearlies are beginnging/end of march dependin on wat school u go 2.. mine start in less than a month.. something like the 8th of march

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i did the exam straight - mcq, part a, part b and then the option

just me...
and for the reading time, i did the multiple choice questions - keeping in mind what the answers r..

i didnt read all the other questions coz yeah - i would end up thinkiing bout the answers to the other questions whilst doing other sections... its too distracting - for me anyway

anyway, best of luck all!

AK Gumbi

Not a M-O-Derator
HSC
Yeah i did what tooheyz did...went thru the paper straight and circled Qs which i wasnt sure of, and got back to them at the end.
During the reading time, i jus tentatively flipped from page to page, praying that there wasnt any random/extremely hard Qs :D
And make sure u pace urself...u definately dont want to run out of time. And last yrs paper was actually quite long, so dont always rely on the fact that u can go back and check ur answers. Put in ur best effort for each Q, and then move on and keep track of time! :)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
what exam in december? they changed it to december now?!?! :confused:
i can't remember when the bio exam was on lol it was on a tuesday i think which month lol i dunno

tempco

HSC
In reading time, I scanned the top mark questions... so I could get a basic idea of what I should address... the rest of the reading time was spent marking MC answers with my nail... I basically answered all of it during reading time! :D I did the rest of the test in order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)