How do u find it?? (1 Viewer)

Caitlen

How are u all finding the HSC
i was dreading it for weeks ever since the trials but honestly it isn't as bad as the trials
i actually dont mind going to the tests like i dont get nervous anymore
:gridnod: :ninja: :karate: :rofl:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hah i kno the feeling

i was studyin in the library most of the hols for SDD last yr, and all the yr12's there told me I was crazy, studying so hard for only 1 subject..

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
HSC's nothing now. I'm sitting here posting and doing questions while exams come around. Confidence = high, faith = high. The only time I was nervous was just before the first english exam and the saturday before.
All I'm missing is the rest of the grade...:(

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
HSC's nothing now. I'm sitting here posting and doing questions while exams come around. Confidence = high, faith = high. The only time I was nervous was just before the first english exam and the saturday before.
All I'm missing is the rest of the grade...:(
Where with you in spirit BJ.

Yeah, the HSC is good now, we just unpack all of the knowledge we learnt for two years onto the page, quickly and illegably ...

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Originally posted by McLake

Where with you in spirit BJ.
*scream* I'm being haunted by spirits!!
It'll take a bit of time though to find my last two years of knowledge... muchless unpack it. The info's probably garbled by now. But in any case it doesn't matter.:p

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i agree with you BJ. first exam was nerve-racking but after that it ws just like any other set of exams that we seemed to have been constantly doing over the last year. i miss the grade aswell... know the feeling.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Extreme Anti-Climax!!

It dosent even feel like the culmination of 13 years of schooling, im beyond caring now, i quite simply couldnt give a rats arse anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)