How do we enrol>? (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
depends on the uni

for uts and usyd (most courses) you have to enrol in person
uts u have to go on the 20th i think
(for engineering u do.. not sure bout the rest)

go to the uni's website for more info
thats where i found everything..

but everything is different for different uni's

details will be given once ur offered something on monday.. through the net or by mail :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i have no idea... take a look at their website..

i think u can get someone to act on your behalf..

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
How do I enrol?

After accepting your offer, you must attend enrolment at the time and place specified for your course. You can also obtain a hardcopy of the enrolments schedule from any Student Centre or contact the Undergraduate Admissions Information Line freecall 1800 632 885 for details of all the enrolment sessions.

Please enrol on the specified date as prescribed for the UAC Offer Round you have received an offer for as your offer may lapse after this time if prior arrangements have not been made.

Sessions: You must attend at the commencement time indicated on the schedule. You should allocate approximately 1-2 hours for your enrolment on the day.

Unable to attend enrolment day?

If you are unable to attend your scheduled enrolment session there will be Enrolment Packs available at all UWS Student Centres from Tuesday 27 January 2004. If you are unable to collect the package yourself, someone may collect it on your behalf, provided that they have a letter of authorisation from you. This person or (proxy) will not be able to enrol on your behalf, however they can attend your enrolment session and collect any important enrolment information. Your proxy will be asked to provide photo identification to collect your enrolment package. You will need to complete all the requirements within the package yourself and return it to the Enrolments and Student Finance Unit no later than 20 February 2004.

Please note: You should only collect an enrolment pack from a Student Centre if you are unable to attend on your allocated Enrolment Day. There will be important information provided on Enrolment Day which may not be covered in the enrolment packs.

http://www.uws.edu.au/about/adminor...ssions/undergraduateadmissions/newstudentinfo

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by gronkboyslim
Thnx Tooheys, your the man
IM A GIRL GODDAMMIT!!

hahah its okay... i forgive you... everyone thinks im a guy...
:p

inasero

Reborn
HSC
haha yayy! i may be the only BOS member to meet tooheyz in real life....she's er.....slicker than your average :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)