How has Paper 1 influenced your feelings towards Paper 2? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I need to be much more prepared and have to be much quicker as I have learned as I was too relaxed for questions 1 and 2 that I had less than 40 minutes for section III. Paper 2 to me is like memorisation and regurgitation.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Paper 1 hasn't really affected my perception of paper 2, but I know paper 2 is not going to be as easy and alot more writing will be involved (basically non-stop for 2 hours).

korrupt samurai

Sneaker Addict
HSC
I actually took much longer then expected on section 3, which screwed up most of my other sections. Paper two to me would be liked a beefed up version of Paper 1.

passion89

HSC
Paper 1 hasn't influenced my feelings towards paper 2...a lot. I'm definately more prepared for the modules because to me they were always more interesting than the wonder of imaginative journeys and so I feel alright about Monday.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
LOL. King Lear. Traditionally, I've always thought that paper 2 was much harder. Some people don't see it this way.

daledugahole

HSC
Hmm I'm trying to study for Lear at the moment. The way we study it is so odd. I'm not at all looking forward to paper 2. I'm a bit worried about the text types for paper 2 since paper 1 was a straight forward essay and narrative. I'll die if it's something really obscure like a radio interview... okay maybe not die but I'll annoyed and freaking out simultaneously.

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
I'll die if it's something really obscure like a radio interview... okay maybe not die but I'll annoyed and freaking out simultaneously.
hehe i wouldnt mind a radio interview especially for Module C (frontline) --> 17/20 in trials.

Bombed out in the Lear Transcript though ... 9/20 (most critical moment in play question :()

Did ok im Emma essay, 14/20

PP1 hasn't really influenced me...probably because i always get low in AOS.

gemrism

HSC
I HATE MODULE C!!!!
FRONTLINE IS THE WORST MODULE!!!
module and and b are the best!

s2indie

HSC
HEART FRONTLINE! I also got 17/20 for trials.

Least looking forward to Wuthering Heights. I need to quicken my writing speed, and reduce my thinking time. :D

miccie_b

HSC
just out of curiosity... has anyone ever actually heard an interview between two authors about the concept of 'in the wild' on the radio... or anything vaguely along literary lines that hsc studients would give a shit about enough to put themselves thru listening to?

and even if they have taken place... why the hell would they be scripted?

bos = bunch of grumpy people with angry goats shoved sideways up their bottoms

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
miccie_b said:
just out of curiosity... has anyone ever actually heard an interview between two authors about the concept of 'in the wild' on the radio... or anything vaguely along literary lines that hsc studients would give a shit about enough to put themselves thru listening to?

and even if they have taken place... why the hell would they be scripted?

bos = bunch of grumpy people with angry goats shoved sideways up their bottoms
It's not scripted, it's the transcript. Totally different. Obviously they're not realistic situations/responses, but in order to do the standardised, state-wide assessments they basically have to write exams that tick boxes: specify text type, question etc.

P

pLuvia

Umm, just made me want to study harder than I did for section 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)