How long will it take for me to get my P's? (2 Viewers)

HSC
So yeah basically I got my L's like ages ago. Like after year 10 during the long holiday break.

But then year 11 and year 12 came along which prolonged my advancement to being a P Plater :hammer:.

I even lost my L plates :uhoh: lol but I found them today :p

So yeah I'm planning to start driving again lolz..I've only done less than 3 hours of driving :rofl:

If I didn't get a driving intructor and just learnt from my dad or something, how long will it take for me to get my P's?

Is it possible for me to get my P's before Uni starts?

What do you suggest I do?

HSC
If you actually CAN drive, you can bullshit your logbook quite easily.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
yeah you can do it but u need to drive pretty much every day.

CieL

HSC
Well it depends on the availability of your dad to take you out driving per day, how much initiative you show to drive each day, how much you want to learn, and how fast you learn.

If you're one of those people who drive a grand total of 3hrs in 2yrs I don't even think a car is important to you. I racked up 3hrs on my first day of driving on my Ls.. and then I drove every day after that because I drove to the train station, back from the train station, take my parents out for groceries, take myself and them to tutoring after school and on the weekends so yer.. Each trip to the tutors and station was from 30 - 45mins drive per way..

sparkerasp

HSC
gibbo153 said:
drive constantly for the next 120 hours
50 actually :) He's still under the old requirement. And I doubt you'll manage to get a spot for the driving test, you'll probably have to wait till February or late January at least, unless there's a cancellation (which there usually are never any).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)