How many essays have you written since year 12 started? (2 Viewers)

How many essays have you written since year 12 started?

• 100+

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 60-90

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 30-50

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • <20

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

chris42

HSC
As I was going through the cleaning up phase of chucking out alot of my english work, I was amazed to find how many essays I've written since year 12, any people got estimates on how many essays they did since the beggining of year 12 ?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Well I don't know about since Year 12, but I counted the other day that I've written 32 since a week before trials began.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I think I wrote two for change, and that's it for the hsc, but during the year, I think i've written about 5 :), I don't know how you can write so many essays, or maybe i'm just too lazy :D ;)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by chris42
As I was going through the cleaning up phase of chucking out alot of my english work, I was amazed to find how many essays I've written since year 12, any people got estimates on how many essays they did since the beggining of year 12 ?
Is this just taking into account English or all subjects:)?

arls

english.. hmmm... i wrote stacks cause i actually find them interesting, and english is my fav subject (mind you modern his ive barely done any!) so ive prob done:
5 change prac essays
5 King Lear prac essays
5 In The Wild prac essays
2 Frontline prac essays

which is a grand total of... 17 practice essays, oh plus the exams ones which would make that..... around 25 essays all up.. not including assessment tasks and prac assessment tasks.. which would make that...

grand total of 30 essays

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
are you guys serious.. i just started year 12.. dont be so scary. Like, i can write essays... but they are the most boring things in the world, to do 25... ur a psycho mate lol

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
hahah well i kow a chick who have done 90 for advanced english alone.... haahhaha
pfft..90...i wrote 1000 wrods in my essay!!!

oh..did u say how many essays...or how many words in a essay?

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
who said i am normal? ahhaha i am an individual just like everyone else....... hahah :D
i dun want to be normal..i want to be one of those kids that ar always happy and lives in special places along with other special kids...

life with no stress...fun...

Toby

hmm..
think positively "....",
if you do 12 units, prob wont be counted anyway
and there are another 8 units still to go!

30-50 range for essay i think

Last edited:

chris42

HSC
Yeah I was thinking of essays for English, but some subjects you got to write quite a bit as well.. I counted the most essays I wrote for english however.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
everyone writes soo much..... i dont think i have done 50 esays in my whole entire schooling life...

and yeah *...* ...dont go... bored just wont be the same... *sniff sniff* hahahahhah :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)