how many pages are there in each writing booklet?? (1 Viewer)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Eight pages.. Annoying in a sense. Makes me feel like I wrote even less than I did. (13 pages..With semi-small writing. Grr..)

^___^
HSC

seems more than that when i was actually writing..it was like...

"omg! theres so many pgs to left to fill..."

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
haha yeah... pplz frrm last yr were saying how they are relaly big and u fill them up fast...teachers tell u that as well..... but when i was writing it....it was lyk....ahh soo mani pages to fill out....

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
haha yeah... pplz frrm last yr were saying how they are relaly big and u fill them up fast...teachers tell u that as well..... but when i was writing it....it was lyk....ahh soo mani pages to fill out....
esp for creative writing...took me like 10min to fill the first pg!
and u look how many pgs left...and u sitting there thinking.."fuck this.."

Dangar

I was disappointed that they were so big in size. I thought they were going to be like half pages but they were practically as big as an A4 page. At least the lines were pretty spaced out!

scottish_lass

i think the lines are too spaced out- its easier for the examiners but makes it heaps harder to write fast i reckon!!

lm1122

HSC
I think there are different ones. We start off with 8, but for me when we ask for more books later in the exam they give us 4. Save paper i guess. Its a good idea, coz there are so many 8pg books of mine with only 1/2 a page of writing! But its good coz when i write 10 pages (all 8 pgs in Book1 [with 8 pgs total], then 2 pgs in Book 2 [with 4 pgs total]) i can say i wrote 1 1/2 booklets... he he he...

Reading over this it makes no sense.... well it does to me but for normal ppl i dont see it working... meh

jackie_23

The number of pages is written in big numbers on the front of every booklet,
our english ones were eight, but ofr every other subject, they were 4

s2ophie

HSC
I can write so much more on ordinary A4 paper. and its still legible. I blame all you people with messy writing!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Ok, I noticed that the first books they give you are smooth paper, heaps easier to write on, but when you ask for additional books the paper is coarse and harder to write on! Well that's how it was in both english exams at our examination centre. Grr!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
well its prob cuz ur skool happened to got 2 diff batches of booklets... cuz apparnetli they dont get those printed off at the same factory.... for transportation reaons..... so its prob cuz the priginal batch ran out and ur skool had to get it from some where else...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I crushed a small spider that was on my text with my booklet.

Funny thing was, it was at the end when they said pens down and the supervisor saw me kill it.

mmmm....Squashed spider on the back of the booklet when they mark it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)