How many pages should my history ex work journal be? (1 Viewer)

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
there isnt a set no. of pages that the journal should be but u should aim to make it as comprehensive and detailed as u can. It can contain entries dating back to every single little thing u did that was related to the project. My teacher encouraged us to even include entries detailing trivial things we did such as browsing the internet for information, conducting historical readings or even discussing the question with people, In the end mine contained some 25 entries and went for around 7 A4 pages, but it still got full marks. Of course the marking regimen will probably vary from school to school but there is no definite, set no. of pages required

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Mine has 120 so far...and im no where near done :S
That's a big journal. So far I've only done preliminary research into my topic ideas, chosen a question, then done further research into my decided topic area; and included my History Extension Proposal, and mine is around 25ish pages.

I wouldn't be focusing too much on the journal (that being said, my journal only weighs 5% of the assessment marks for History Extension); I'd be spending more time focusing on the project than composing journal entries that are pages long.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
How many are the markers expecting?

How many are other users doing?
Your teacher should be guiding you here with information about what they are expecting - this project is internally marked like any other assessment task. Some schools do arrange for another school to mark them but they aren't sent to the BOS for marking so your teacher should be the one telling you what to do - as most teachers will be marking the project.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)