How to put CD Audio tracks onto iPod (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I've recently bought a audio cd, and i want to upload it onto my ipod through itunes.

THE PROBLEM

i cannot access the files through the drive, what i mean is like i can 17 tracks but only 1 kb and when i drag them onto a folder and try to play it without the cd inside the computer it simply doesn't play.

I really want to update the audio cd onto my ipod

PLEASE HELP...

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I don't understand. Are you trying to drag the tracks from your CD into a folder? Or are you ripping the tracks and they only end up being 1kb?

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
pfft 'urgent'. i thought this thread was gunna be about defusing a bomb in the nick of time to save 78 school kids and a cage of orphen monkeys. what a let down.

sunny

meh.
HSC
LaZy_KoReAn said:
I've recently bought a audio cd, and i want to upload it onto my ipod through itunes.

THE PROBLEM

i cannot access the files through the drive, what i mean is like i can 17 tracks but only 1 kb and when i drag them onto a folder and try to play it without the cd inside the computer it simply doesn't play.

I really want to update the audio cd onto my ipod

PLEASE HELP...

You cannot copy music CDs by just copying the files in Windows Explorer. Music CDs simply don't work that way. Music CDs need to be ripped and encoded to a file before they can be uploaded to your iPod. This can be done with iTunes.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
yulia said:
I don't understand. Are you trying to drag the tracks from your CD into a folder? Or are you ripping the tracks and they only end up being 1kb?
How do i rip the tracks?

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
if you have autorun working it should come up with a box when u pop your cd in. One of the options in that box should be 'Import songs using iTunes'.. its as simple as clicking that, then ok!
If that dosnt work.. checkout sunny's link above :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)