How to study for AMC (1 Viewer)

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
So I'm applying to do AMC(Australian Mathematics Competition), and I was wondering what to study for it and what resources I can use for it as well, if anyone that has done AMC can recommend any resources that I can study from and get that distinction or high distinction, if yk what i mean.

Thank youu

idkkdi

HSC
So I'm applying to do AMC(Australian Mathematics Competition), and I was wondering what to study for it and what resources I can use for it as well, if anyone that has done AMC can recommend any resources that I can study from and get that distinction or high distinction, if yk what i mean.

Thank youu
past papers. if ur school doesnt have them rip.

idkkdi

HSC
haha, I wish they gave out sumn, are there some online?
probably.
i have senior division papers, but you probably shouldn't do these unless you're going for prize lol.

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
probably.
i have senior division papers, but you probably shouldn't do these unless you're going for prize lol.
oh hell yeah please, I rlly want to get as high as possible since this is my first time doing it.

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
AMT are providing digital downloads of 2018 - 2020 AMC papers free of charge - not sure if solutions are included but they are mostly MCQs so if your solution matches one of the options, there’s a good chance that your answer is correct.

They are also providing digital downloads of some AIMO & AMO papers, with worked solutions, free of charge.
Good luck!

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
AMT are providing digital downloads of 2018 - 2020 AMC papers free of charge - not sure if solutions are included but they are mostly MCQs so if your solution matches one of the options, there’s a good chance that your answer is correct.

They are also providing digital downloads of some AIMO & AMO papers, with worked solutions, free of charge.
Good luck!
Thank you!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)